Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » yee

hiiii im very new to this site. been rping for about a decade, stopped for a while. now i wanna get more into it and out of my rust era. i am a nursing student, so my activity will be a little everywhere. my name is your discretion, though for consistency, you can call me Uni or User. adult (20+). i typically RP humans in fantasy/modern settings.
Hio!
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Hello Ultra Unique User! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Hey! Welcome!
Hey there welcome to RPR 🙂
6elf756i.gifHello! Welcome to RPR! Fantasy/Modern settings are the best!
I feel like nurses still get to little credit for how essential they are, so… thank you for choosing that profession!
Welcome!!
UltraUniqueUsername wrote:
hiiii im very new to this site. been rping for about a decade, stopped for a while. now i wanna get more into it and out of my rust era. i am a nursing student, so my activity will be a little everywhere. my name is your discretion, though for consistency, you can call me Uni or User. adult (20+). i typically RP humans in fantasy/modern settings.

What do you mean, 'out of my rust era.'?

Like.. rusty? I like it, I just wasn't sure I was udnerstanding it how you meant it. Haha. Welcome to RPR! Once cleared I hope you remain rust free.
yuki-itose-yubisaki-to-renren.gif

Welcome to RPR! I hope you find the kind or friendships you're looking for!
Welcome to RPR,
🦆UltraUniqueUsername!🦆
giphy.gif
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family :D
Welcome to the RPR!📝✨
Hello Uni! Welcome to RPR^^ I hope you enjoy you stay!
Welcome to RPR! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » yee

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus