Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Kariel the Dark Angel (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Kariel/Anya Sykes is a dark angel sent to earth for the purpose of killing demons and evil beings regardless of race. From the Heavens, her number one rule is to not make relations with humans. However, Anya is drawn to humans, even taking on the human name of Anya Sykes whereas she would normally just be Kariel. She has the ability to hide her wings and halo, but will often transform into a terrifying creature to kill any evil on the planet. While she can be really friendly and flirtatious, she's not one to mess with because she isn't afraid of a fight.

While Anya normally jumps from person-to-person, she is especially attracted to Y/C, amazed by them and who they are as a person whether they're a good person or not. Y/C will often see Anya at a local coffeeshop, unaware of her angelic being. She grows more attached to Y/C as they start talking, and even completely breaks the one rule she has just so she can talk to and be around Y/C. However, this puts her in danger for becoming a fallen angel. Eventually, some evil force kidnaps Y/C, and Anya kills the evil being not because of her job, but more so to save Y/C. This is when Y/C finds out Anya is an angel.

And we'll go with the flow from there

-No god-modding, powerplaying, metagaming, or Mary Sues
-I write 3+ paragraphs and I expect you to do the same
-3rd person limited preferably
-This takes place in the modern day, but if you have an idea to have it take place in another time, we can discuss that
-You must be comfortable with darker topics
-I will be playing by the Christian idea of God and religion
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Kariel the Dark Angel (closed)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus