Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » African Fantasy RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

An African Fantasy RP inspired by the Witcher universe. A world full of adventure, monster slaying, magic, politics, romance, and war.

Realm: Fantasy Earth

Plot: Britain and Spain are at war. The Moors from Africa were called to spread their knowledge throughout the realms, as swords for hire. They were called to slay monsters and protect kings. Jeru the Wise and his powerful Mages: Neesa & Xhosa leads the Moors society along with his brothers, Blade of A’zir, and Dauntless D’mond. While Jeru and his Mages maintain peace in Africa, A’zir and D’mond are caught on two different realms, forced to fight on opposite sides of the war. Will they choose a side or will they come together to overthrow England and Spain, while organizing the greatest plan ever that will give Africa dominate rule?

Requesting 7 roleplayers.
Jeru the Wise (played by me)
Blade of A’zir (open)
D’mond the Dauntless (open)
Neesa Jewel of Africa (open)
Xhosa the Red Witch (open)
African Ruler (open)
British Ruler (open)
Spain Ruler (open)

*As a Ruler you will get to command your own army and choose your own politics, you can be honorable or treacherous and this will determine who follows you. No godmodding, no killing or kidnapping main characters without their permission.

*Note I won’t be using Discord, but I would like to RP this storyline in a traditional RpR forum set up. We can plot out these characters in DM once we get our chosen 8 RPers to fulfill these roles, I will start a new forum post for us.

For more info please leave a comment. Look forward to hearing responses.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » African Fantasy RP (closed)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus