Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A little late is better than never!

Hello everyone!

I joined a few days ago but never got around to typing one of these up so here we are! Better than never I suppose. I'm an old RPer who played for many years. However, due to life being crazy I stopped. It's been about 6 years since I last played but I've been having the want to get back into it. Please be kind while I'm rubbing off the rust off these old fingers.

I enjoy horror, sci-fi, supernatural and all things mythology/religious. I enjoy Rp's that can keep you on your toes so if an idea is kinda nutty I don't mind.

Thank you for having me and reading my intro.
EXCUSE ME

is that a JDATE reference?!?
Hey there welcome to RPR!
KorrokMustache Topic Starter

.the.MILK.theef. wrote:
EXCUSE ME

is that a JDATE reference?!?

YES <3 It's my favorite book!
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
Welcome to RPR,
🦆KorrokMustache!🦆
giphy.gif
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family :D
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Hey! Welcome!
Welcome to the RPR!📝✨
6elf756i.gifHello! Welcome to RPR!
Just when you thought you were out, they pull you right back in!
Better late than never always reminds me of the ghost busters quote when the titanic shows up to New York to drop off its passengers. haha

Anywho, welcome to RPR. I'm sure, you'll be back in the swing of writing in no time. Hope you have a good time on the site.
Well I always think long breaks can be just the thing you need to get back into things. Maybe it'll be a little dusty and sneezy, but you'll be back into it in no time.

welcome to the site :D
Hi! Welcome to RPR^^ I hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome!!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Welcome to RPR!! :D
Greetings, one newby to another here at RPR

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A little late is better than never!

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus