Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greeting from Playerfiles !

Playerfiles Topic Starter

Mina wrote:
Welcome to RPR! It's been my favored home for over a decade, but your post accomplished something I have yet to witness here. While I have run into other AOL veterans, this is actually the very first time anyone has mentioned these chats by name. These were my "birthplaces" as a roleplayer!

Firstly, thank you for being part of the working example by which I found interest and later built my understanding of this hobby. Whether I was watching or feeling brave enough to participate, those chats were the beginning of a lifelong hobby for me. I sincerely apologize for my tiny font and my bright colors. All of these years later, I have a better understanding of why 8pt fuchsia is a crime.

If you ever need any modly assistance, direction, advice, or anything at all- please don't hesitate to send me a message. I'm always happy to help. :)

Why Mina, Thank you so very much for the welcome... Ahhh Red Dragon Inn... Order of the Crimson Star... GOR... If I could remember the other chats I "visited", "played in", "worked" (or Hobbied, if such a word LOL) I would name drop in a heartbeat... and surely, if I would reconnect and open my external harddrive, I could find some of the horrible roleplay chat logs I kept. Thank goodness I can learn "what not to do" from those. ROFLMFAO

In the meanwhile, I'd like to offer these as nostalgia !!
AOL HELL DAZE

aol_hardrive_disk.jpg aol_disk.jpg

download.png aolconnect.jpg

aolrunning.jpg aolbad.jpg

aolscrew.jpg aolonhold.jpg

chatrooms.jpg popup2yrs.jpg

maillost.jpg dontwantto.jpg

aolnolife.jpg aolclosedbmp.jpg

aolsign.jpg aolboot.jpg

aolblows.jpg aol38.jpg

aol30.jpg aol17.jpg
Playerfiles wrote:
Mina wrote:
Welcome to RPR! It's been my favored home for over a decade, but your post accomplished something I have yet to witness here. While I have run into other AOL veterans, this is actually the very first time anyone has mentioned these chats by name. These were my "birthplaces" as a roleplayer!

Firstly, thank you for being part of the working example by which I found interest and later built my understanding of this hobby. Whether I was watching or feeling brave enough to participate, those chats were the beginning of a lifelong hobby for me. I sincerely apologize for my tiny font and my bright colors. All of these years later, I have a better understanding of why 8pt fuchsia is a crime.

If you ever need any modly assistance, direction, advice, or anything at all- please don't hesitate to send me a message. I'm always happy to help. :)

Why Mina, Thank you so very much for the welcome... Ahhh Red Dragon Inn... Order of the Crimson Star... GOR... If I could remember the other chats I "visited", "played in", "worked" (or Hobbied, if such a word LOL) I would name drop in a heartbeat... and surely, if I would reconnect and open my external harddrive, I could find some of the horrible roleplay chat logs I kept. Thank goodness I can learn "what not to do" from those. ROFLMFAO

In the meanwhile, I'd like to offer these as nostalgia !!
AOL HELL DAZE

aol_hardrive_disk.jpg

aol_disk.jpg

download.png

aolconnect.jpg

aolrunning.jpg

aolbad.jpg

aolscrew.jpg

aolonhold.jpg

chatrooms.jpg

popup2yrs.jpg

maillost.jpg

dontwantto.jpg

aolnolife.jpg

aolclosedbmp.jpg

aolsign.jpg

aolboot.jpg

aolblows.jpg

aol38.jpg

aol30.jpg

aol17.jpg

Haha. 13 y/o meeeee is having a weird nostalgia time right now.

I can HEAR the buddy list login sounds and it's giving Pavlov!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greeting from Playerfiles !

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus