Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Hello. I'm KD404 (404 for short). I haven't roleplayed in a while. My favourite fandoms for RPing are Deltarune, Naruto, SAO and a few others. I prefer to RP in different fandom's universe and not original ones, AUs are fine though. I don't like RPing as canon characters either, only OCs.
If anyone is looking for a Deltarune RP, I'd be open as long as you don't mind not doing 18+ topics.
Good morning (at least where I am )
From what I've noticed most people prefer OCS and original worlds - it's when you get a specific itch for a fandom that it gets hard to fulfill.

You can also make a post in the looking for Rp forums, specifically for getting RP partners (or just browse the forums (troll teh forums!) )

welcome to RPR 😁
KD404 Topic Starter

TY! I've posted a Deltarune RP ad a few minutes ago. No replies yet
Welcome!!
hi, welcome to the site :D I love Deltarune too! though admittedly I do love Undertale more- or at least I have more of an attachment to it... anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here on the site! :3
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
Welcome to RPR 🙂
Welcome fellow Naruto lovers! Cheers! I hope you enjoy your stay at RPR^^
Welcome to the RPR!📝✨
FbKKWgo.gif

404 is a wonderful name! I love it. Also, a fine howdy-do to you and welcome to RP Repository! I hope it has everything you're looking for -- if you need any assistance or have questions, feel free to reach out to any one of us or even the staff. It's pretty easy going here and I recommend you start by checking out the forums! They're great for starting out and meeting new people -- the character interactions alone are probably my favorite part.

Whatever you decide to do, I hope it's fun for you and that you enjoy your time here at ol' RPR! :D
Heya KD404! Welcome to RPR!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to RPR,
🦆404!🦆
giphy.gif
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Hey, welcome!
6elf756i.gifHello! Welcome to RPR! Nice that you're no longer not found on this site.
I'll see myself out.
𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑅𝑃𝑅!
fvQWDDk.png

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus