Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello to all

Hello! I am Cobalt. I generally do story based RP, and I prefer to roleplay within fantastical settings rather than mundane slice of life scenarios (mostly because I have a tendency to want to turn things into a larger story. Lol) I've been doing RP for a few years now, but have been on somewhat of a hiatus due to not knowing where to find people to do stuff with. I hope to be able to find a good group of friends here.
You will definitely find good people here and story based fantasy seems to be thing right now so you're not gonna feel in want.

You can make your own game to invite players or brows down looking for RP FORUMS to see who might have games up for you to enjoy.

Welcome again 😁
Welcome!!
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
Hey welcome to RPR 🙂
Welcome to RPR ^^ hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome to the RPR, Cobalt!📝✨
FbKKWgo.gif

If you're looking for activity, you've come to the right place! We're a bit easygoing here, but the forums are a great place to get things kicked off. We have different genres, different RPs, and different settings for you to pick from -- I highly recommend trying out the Forum Games. They're a good way to have you characters interact and you may even hit it off with another writer! Who knows!

If you have any questions or want to know more, feel free to reach out to the mods or one of us. We'll all be happy to help you transition. :)
Hello! Welcome to RPR!!!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Quote:
... mundane slice of life scenarios ...

Sad you feel that way. Not all SoL RP is 'mundane'
Anyway, Hope you find lots of fantasy RPs here! :)
Cobaltarchivist Topic Starter

Dawnia wrote:
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Quote:
... mundane slice of life scenarios ...

Sad you feel that way. Not all SoL RP is 'mundane'
Anyway, Hope you find lots of fantasy RPs here! :)

It's less that I feel that mundane situations are bad and more that I don't know how to just chill in SoL settings without introducing some kind of plot. Lol
Welcome to RPR,
🦆Cobalt!🦆
giphy.gif
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Hey! Welcome to the site!
Hey, welcome to RPR, hope you have fun!

Make sure to get your two free pet rocks!
6elf756i.gifHello! Welcome to RPR!
I can't do slice of life either, there needs to be at least one fantastical or action-oriented component to hold my interest, so I can relate.
𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑅𝑃𝑅!
fvQWDDk.png
Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello to all

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus