Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings

Greetings, everyone! My name is MewTwo. I am a clone of Mew and I've come to accept that. I'm here to start PokΓ©mon only RPs or crossovers. I mostly want to RP in a PokΓ©mon-only world. Can't wait to start RPs and make new friends!
Hello!

You can make specific posts in looking for RP forums narrowing down what you want and what's youre looking for, (obviously pokemon!)

Also... I'm not... Constantly here you posted right as soon as I opened the introductions forums so that was good timing πŸ˜‚

Welcome to RPR friend I hope you find a ton of fans down to RP with mew2s clone!
Welcome!!
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
Welcome to RPR πŸ™‚
FbKKWgo.gif

Ooo! Pokemon related RPs are spotted about here and there -- I've seen them about and know the exist! If you poke around you never know what you might find and also if you find yourself lost and confused, feel free to reach out to any one of us and ask away! We'll be glad to help you through the process. Good luck out there and I hope you enjoy it here at ol' RP Repository. :)
Wow! MeowTwo! Hoping that you enjoy your stay here ^^ Welcome!
Welcome to the RPR!πŸ“βœ¨
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to RPR,
πŸ¦†MewTwo!πŸ¦†
giphy.gif
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
Oh hey, a mewtwo rper! Never thought I'd see one of those!
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome, hope you have fun!
Make sure to get your two free pet rocks!
6elf756i.gifHello! Welcome to RPR!
π‘Šπ‘’π‘™π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œ 𝑅𝑃𝑅!
fvQWDDk.png
Welcome to RPR!
Greetings and welcome to RPR !! I am new myself !!!
Welcome!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus