Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey!

Hey!

I recently found this website but did'nt have a lot of time in my hands. But now that school holidays are getting nearer, I guess I can give it a shot!
So I am Jamie (y'all can just call me Jam tho),
I am 15 and from Germany. I often try to find time to go hiking (sadly can't currently), learn for school pretty often and I am generally a history nerd that specializes in modern geo-political history and politics (even though I am always open to learn about any time in history).

So it is nice to meet all of you and I hope we can all have a good time!
Welcome to RPR ๐Ÿ™‚
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
FbKKWgo.gif

Hello and welcome to RP Repository! I hope you end up liking it here! There's a lot of different folks and things going on all the time. I recommend you checking out the forums to see what activity you like best! My partner is a big history buff -- majored in it for college, in fact! So go you for that! I hope it's something you enjoy for all time to come.

Also, if you have any questions, feel free to ask any one of us. We'll be here and about and there's always the staff/mods of the site that would be more than happy to help as well. Take care and have fun out there! :D
Hi Jam! Love your pfp (I love Ai, and ruby!)

Welcome to RPR^^ enjoy your stay!
Welcome to the RPR!๐Ÿ“โœจ
Welcome!
Heya Jam! Welcome to RPR!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to RPR,
๐Ÿฆ†Jam!๐Ÿฆ†
giphy.gif
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
โ™ก
Hey! Welcome!
6elf756i.gif A fellow German!
Hallo! Wilkommen auf RPR! Ich hoffe es gefรคllt dir hier! Irgendwie ist es ungewohnt hier Dinge auf Deutsch zu schreiben!
๐‘Š๐‘’๐‘™๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘…๐‘ƒ๐‘…!
fvQWDDk.png
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome from another fellow german.
Still learning to write better in english though 8)
Greetings and welcome to RPR !! I am new myself !!!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey!

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus