Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello there

Hello. It's nice to find a new place to hang out. I'm kinda introverted, so I wasn't sure if I should take the next step, but I figured I'd give it an earnest try.

I have modest tabletop game experience, but not much in online chat, much less a site like this. I'll do my best to try and play nice. I've already got a couple ideas I might want to try, so I'm looking foward to trying them, and anything else I come up with out. Here's hoping everything goes well.

I tend to lean into more fantastical settings or ideas when it comes to Roleplay, when I can. I love fantasy, giant robots, and nice action and character driven shows. Hope we can get along.
Hey hi! Welcome to RPR!

Here is MY most-used site Resource: BB CODE TOOLS FOR CUSTOMIZATION.
Hi! Welcome!
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
If you already have something you'd like to try write with someone, I'd suggest heading over to looking for rp and post an ad for your idea or ideas! However, if that feels like a bit much to start, you could also look and see if there is any ads you could be interested in, sometimes people aren’t looking for anything more specific than a genre. Another option is to look at people's profiles and see if anyone sound like you could make something work <3

I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
6elf756i.gifHello! Welcome to RPR! We're in dire need of more giant robots, so it is good that you're here!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
π‘Šπ‘’π‘™π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œ 𝑅𝑃𝑅!
fvQWDDk.png
Welcome to RPR,
πŸ¦†StarlineJaco!πŸ¦†
giphy.gif
Hello!!
Hey, welcome to RPR! Hope you'll have fun!
Make sure to get your free pet rock ^-^
Welcome to the RPR!πŸ“βœ¨
Welcome!
Welcome to RPR πŸ™‚
Hi there! Welcome to RPR!
StarlineJaco wrote:
Hello. It's nice to find a new place to hang out. I'm kinda introverted, so I wasn't sure if I should take the next step, but I figured I'd give it an earnest try.

I have modest tabletop game experience, but not much in online chat, much less a site like this. I'll do my best to try and play nice. I've already got a couple ideas I might want to try, so I'm looking foward to trying them, and anything else I come up with out. Here's hoping everything goes well.

I tend to lean into more fantastical settings or ideas when it comes to Roleplay, when I can. I love fantasy, giant robots, and nice action and character driven shows. Hope we can get along.

The cool thing is, once you made a couple of friends, you literally never have to post publically again.

BUT the hard part is, going to the looking for RP forums, and posting an ad, or reaching out to someone that has an idea you want to follow up on. After that, it's great.

Most people here are into TTRPGs too, I mean I am too but in the idea that I'd love to actually have the right people around to play one day - lol
Welcome to RPR!
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family :D
Greetings and welcome to RPR !!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello there

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus