Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Once upon atrocity

Greetings fellow roleplayers,

the name I want to be called here is Scornex, Scorn or whatever you think fits best, unless its an insult, hidden as a pet name or anything else. I am 26 years old, female and the pronouns are she/her. I'm on my way of being a freelance artist, focused on darkly inclined artworks in a style similar to Tim Burton or Gris Grimly. I haven't quite decided yet. But these two are definitly my inspiration.

When it comes to roleplaying, I completely and utterly enjoy dark, gritty, obscure, strange and mature themes in a good mixture with romance. "Wanna play a romance idea but 1000% darker, with your depraved, vile favorite character?", oh hell yeah! Roleplayers who enjoy the same theme might be familar with the term "Dark Romance". I have almost no triggers and I enjoy the beauty of the dark, the ugly and the insane. If evil and creepy, why hot, right? I like dark and bad characters to be ugly and gross (for me personally, theres nothing worse than making Jeff the Killer actually beautiful), unless its a character from an anime. Overall, the look simply has to fit, both with the character and the story. I love it when its mostly nighttime in our story. It just gives an overall already dark storyline that extra moody atmosphere. And I am here for it! So yeah, long story short: My passion is to write poetic gothic stories with a dark and twisted underton, that are still romantic. With some characters, it might be a bit hard to find that one romantic spark, and maybe it might look different from what you normally understand under the term romance, but if two souls find each other, who enjoy the same darkness in their tale and enjoy the same character thoroughly, I think everything is possible.

Did I forget something? I don't think so. There will be more, once I am done with my profile. Stay tuned!
Oh yeah! I am always open for a nice little chatter.

See you around! :)
Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy it here!
Hey hi! Welcome to RPR!

Here is MY most-used site Resource: BB CODE TOOLS FOR CUSTOMIZATION.
Welcome to RPR,
🦆Scorn!🦆
giphy.gif
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
Hey! Welcome!
Hey there, welcome to RPR. I love Tim Burtons work.
Welcome to the RPR!📝✨
Welcome!
Welcome! Happy to have you. A lot of this post would fit in nicely to a post on "Looking for RP" But you can brows there too, Dark romance and fantasy seem to be the number 1s from what I See right now so you're joining at just the right time for your interests.

Welcome again :)
Welcome!!
𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑅𝑃𝑅!
fvQWDDk.png
Welcome to RPR!
SCORN3X Topic Starter

Thank you all! c:
6elf756i.gifHello! Welcome to RPR! Hope you'll lighten up… darken up the place a bit!
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family :D
Greetings and welcome to RPR !!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
SCORN3X Topic Starter

Thank you peeps :3
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Once upon atrocity

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus