Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Brink of Extinction (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Since the beginning of the world of Kuuj Coer, people have been dedicated to killing off 'evil' creatures regardless of who they are as a person. Now, in the more modern days of the world, most countries exclude demons from their communities with the belief that they are pure evil with no mercy or care for anyone else. Nyala Narramore, a humanoid demon goat, is forced to run from her birthplace of Sapphire, Balkera to Braula, Eirlynn. Balkera had begun to send out troops to kill off the demons on their land and Eirlynn was one of the last few countries in the world to accept demons into their community. Nyala happily lived in Braula for a long time, but she is taking a huge risk, as the anti-demon laws are getting scaringly close to being in effect in Eirlynn. When the troops come for exorcisms, how will Nyala survive?

-Any gender pairing (platonic and romantic)
-3rd person limited preferred
-Characters under 18
-Be creative with your character, but here are some options:
--Y/C is an exorcist sent to kill the demons in Eirlynn
--Y/C is an Eirlynn commoner
--Y/C is an established friend of Nyala
--Y/C is also a demon/humanoid demon
-Both platonic and romantic relationships are allowed
--If romantic, I'd prefer a slow burn OR the characters are already together at the start of the RP
-Long term
-3+ paragraphs (unless it's just dialogue in which I will allow at least 1 paragraph - NO ONE-LINERS)
-No ERP
-Be comfortable with dark themes
-THIS TAKES PLACE IN MY FANTASY WORLD, KUUJ COER
--Kuuj Coer has been long in the making and it has a lot of lore, but you do NOT need to know much to participate in this RP. I will give simple details so that it can remain lore-accurate
---But if you want a lot of details, I'd be more than happy to give them to you
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Brink of Extinction (closed)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus