Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Victorian Fate Franchise setting (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I'm not sure what to say here or if anyone will even read this but I'm currently making a server developed around an original world in the Fate franchise. I've noticed that most Fate roleplays are either dead, tight-nit, or just ERP-centric.

You don't need to understand Fate to a crazy degree and I'm making it in a way where people who haven't even consumed Fate media can get into it and think of it as an urban fantasy roleplay with a Victorian aspect. I've written up some lore and factions and I'm making sure it can be fun for as many people as possible and I'm trying to make it as open as possible.

If you are interested in the prospect you can add me on discord Cyuu_ or reply here if you have questions or anything else
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Victorian Fate Franchise setting (closed)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus