Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for rp parteners. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi! I'm new here, and looking for some rp partners that match my style. I'm mainly into Slice of Life plots, realism scenarios. Other genres including; romance, drama/angst, and more. With romance, I'm fine with any genders. Such as mlm, wlw, wlm, etc.
I strictly try to only do one-on-one, though, I'd be willing to try a plot with three people max (including myself). I usually create the plot with the other person, as we bounce ideas and dynamics off the other and make a plot we have both contribited in, and enjoy. New oc's often, too, created to fit with the others and plot better. I prefer to play males.
We can do it here (keep in mind I'm not used to this site), on TS, or pinterest! Feel free to send me a message if interested.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Character sheets & strict mechanics, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hey I'm interested!
Hello im interested looking for a creative outlet. Building new characters
Hi im intrested
Hey I'm interested
Staring4u Topic Starter

Bump🗣
Interested!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for rp parteners. (closed)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus