Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A big hello!

Heya! I am Aynia but I also go by Ayu and it's nice to be here! I have extensive experience with both role plays and forums so it feels like this place is a perfect fit. I run my own discord/forum gaming community with a heavy focus on role play so I understand the ins and outs of moderating as well as participating. Looking forward to finding cool story lines here and making new friends! The persona I play is Aynia Moreaux, a celestial harbinger of death that's rather goofy. I have the character saved in my characters here and I plan to add all her lore here soon. :D

Have a great day!

Aynia
Hey hi! Welcome to RPR!

Here is my favorite Resource: *•.,•.*BB-CODE FORMAT TOOLS*.•,.•*.
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
Hello Aynia! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Hey! Welcome!
FbKKWgo.gif

Ooo! You have mod experience -- that means you'll probably be a prime candidate for making an awesome group at some point and time. We have all sorts of things here for that and just one-on-one as well if that's your preference. My favorite aspect of RPR is the character profiles -- I love how vague or verbose you can be on them. I tend to get a little carried away myself, but what I like is you can link to it from where ever else you happen to play. It's very handy! I have a few spots I tend to meander.

Anyhoo, I hope you end up liking it here and if you want to, check out the forums. They're a really good place to start. Forum Games, in particular, has wonderful games with which you can participate with your character. Some of the prompt games are the best -- they're great for character growth and development!

If you have any questions or what have you, feel free the reach out -- the staff is wonderful and we have a bomb diggity community so we'd be glad to help! Enjoy your time here and make loads of stories! :D
Welcome to RPR
Welcome to the RPR, Ayu!📝✨
Sounds like we're all lucky to have such an experienced person join the site. So happy you're here! :)
Welcome!!
𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑅𝑃𝑅!
fvQWDDk.png
Welcome to RPR!
6elf756i.gifHello! Welcome to RPR! Goofy harbingers of death are the best type of harbingers of death!
Welcome to RPR!
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family :D
Welcome to RPR,
🦆Aynia!🦆
giphy.gif
Greetings and welcome aboard, Aynia, from a fellow newby to RPR !!
Will
Welcome!
Welcome to RPR! :)
I wish you a lot of fun, good ideas and hopefully cool writers to play them out with.

tumblr_mrpm99FAZD1rp0vkjo1_500.gif
Aynia Topic Starter

Thank you everyone for such a warm welcome! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A big hello!

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus