Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Moonlit Balcony (1x1)

Claude Mayday (played by Jaws)

634bbf70edb76ada30d6f082e347a37e2103e36b.gif

The burly woman, known as Claude, leaned against the balcony rails. Puffs of smoke floated in the air from her cigarette while she held a half empty can of beer. The stars were more visible here than back in Suffragette City because of the light population there. Claude sighed in relief and continued to stargaze.

Instead of the usual suit, she wore a tank top and shorts with her bare feet against the stone floors. A cooler with all sorts of drinks and treats laid against a pillar.
He stood beside his girlfriend. He was wearing his usual garb, black pants with yellow ankle wraps, black shirt, and a green overshirt. His Saiyan tail flicked a bit.

He was holding one of her hands. He would let out a cough every now and then because of the smoke, but it was a small price for being next to the woman he loved which happens to be his first love.

The reason his tail twitched was because of the fluffy white kitten with piano-key pattered toes, hence his name Piano.

Yes, he was smiling as he usually does, and his smile grew each time he turned to look at the woman he loved..
Claude Mayday (played by Jaws) Topic Starter

She looks at Oniyan with a small smile. Claude then put out her cigarette then chucked the pack off the balcony. "The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" Claude moved closer to Oniyan.

She took a look back at the small kitten playing around. "I always thought starry nights were in those fairy tales," Claude whispered.
"It really is pretty. I never saw these when I was on Namek when I was a little boy" He would move over closer to Claude and he put an arm around her. "I like being here with you. The moon and stuff makes your eye prettier" That was said with innocence instead of flirty.

"I'm honored to show you the stars." Claude smiled once more. When she felt Oniyan's arm around her, Claude just leaned more into the embrace. "Really?" She chuckled and reached to remove her eye patch, dropping on the floor. Claude looked at Oniyan with her blank glass eye and scars visible.

"Better?"
"A lot better" He said with a warm smile looking up at her "Claude.....you make me feel strange. Like all nervous, but in a good way" It was obvious he was struggling with describing what he felt. Piano and I really really like you"

Claude takes Oniyan's hand and kisses it. "Having trouble spilling out the word love?" She tilts her head and grins.
"Yeah.....I like being your boyfriend"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Moonlit Balcony (1x1)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus