Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Life After War (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

At fifteen-years-old, Princess Anizen Ronera won the war between commoners and a group of people called Traditionals that took over kingdoms across the world. She refuses to be called queen, but she had queenly powers over the capital of the country of Jerram, created by her close ancestors. Now that the war is over, the world is working on rebuilding their society. But now, Anizen doesn't know what to do with her life, feeling lost and lonely with two dead parents and no siblings.

I don't have specifics that I want for this, I just really want to play in a post-war setting with Ani because she's one of my favourite characters of mine. Besides, she is really lonely so I'd like to see some action there. Whether it be platonic or romantic, that's your choice, but if it's romantic, your character can't be over the age of 18 as Ani is 16. Unless we skip to where she's over 18 then you can have a character also over 18. Let's not make it creepy, you know?

I have no triggers and here's a quick list of rules:
1. No one-liners (unless it's back and forth conversation)
2. 1-3 paragraphs at least
3. If romance, I would prefer FxM, but FxF can work too
4. I'd prefer 3rd person limited
5. No controlling my characters
6. No godmodding/OP characters
7. If you don't like angst, then I won't be a good RP partner for you
8. Keep in mind that Ani is a minor even if she's only two years away from 18. A minor is a minor, case closed
9. Ani can have multiple romantic relationships because each RP will be a different ideation of her story. Ergo, she is not poly, just every RP is an AU of her original story.

That's all I believe! DM me or reply to this thread if you're interested!
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Life After War (closed)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus