Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Trying to return to RPR

Hey everyone.
I'm Lee, and I'm on RPR for quite a while. My design was featured in last year's mascot jumble, and since then I was getting less and less active on the Internet. Sadly, it was due to horrible mental and physical health conditions. :( All my art social medias are "on hold", except for Art Fight (and now RPR, I guess), due to a massive artblock.
I'm doing better now, but I had to give up and work from home for some time. I thought that since I'll be stuck at home more than usually, maybe I'll try to return to my beloved website and RP a little bit. ^_^ I'm open for casual chats as well!

A quick summary of my RP stuff. I've got more on my profile :] I also listed my interests there
  • 20+ young adult. I only RP with other adults, even if its SFW
  • Queer romance is my default, I love drama and emotions.
  • My favourite settings are modern, fantasy, maybe some dark/light horror elements.
  • ...even so, I an definitely not a fan of grotesque horror trageties! ^^;
  • I'm a monsterlover.
  • Huge fan of collaborative worldbuilding and brainstorming.

<3 Welcome back to RPR! <3
Always happy to see more people wanting to write Queer romance!! aaa I looked at your profile, and was surprised to see a lot of similar interests! haha
I hope you'll enjoy your return and have a lot of fun!
Welcome back
Hey WB!
7jOWLYa.gif
Welcome!
Hello! Welcome back to RP Repository! :)
Welcome (back) to RPR,
🦆DumboOctopus!🦆
giphy.gif
Hey there welcome back to RPR 🙂
Welcome (back) to RPR! 😄
Hello there! Welcome back to the RPR family :D
DumboOctopus wrote:
Hey everyone.
I'm Lee, and I'm on RPR for quite a while. My design was featured in last year's mascot jumble, and since then I was getting less and less active on the Internet. Sadly, it was due to horrible mental and physical health conditions. :( All my art social medias are "on hold", except for Art Fight (and now RPR, I guess), due to a massive artblock.
I'm doing better now, but I had to give up and work from home for some time. I thought that since I'll be stuck at home more than usually, maybe I'll try to return to my beloved website and RP a little bit. ^_^ I'm open for casual chats as well!

A quick summary of my RP stuff. I've got more on my profile :] I also listed my interests there
  • 20+ young adult. I only RP with other adults, even if its SFW
  • Queer romance is my default, I love drama and emotions.
  • My favourite settings are modern, fantasy, maybe some dark/light horror elements.
  • ...even so, I an definitely not a fan of grotesque horror trageties! ^^;
  • I'm a monsterlover.
  • Huge fan of collaborative worldbuilding and brainstorming.

Hello fellow monsterlover! Welcome back~.
Welcome back to RPR!
I wish you lots of fun, cool ideas and cool people to play these ideas out with :3

tumblr_mrpm99FAZD1rp0vkjo1_500.gif
Welcome back to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
Welcome back
I'm getting burned out myself at the moment so I'm in the middle of a break but I'm welcoming new people as it is.

We all need it sometimes but glad you're back at least for the time and I hope stress levels stay low.

Welcome back.
I love fellow-monster lovers finding eachother! Lol!!!

Just popping out of the woodwork.
Welcome back to RPR
Welcome back to the RPR, Lee!📝✨
Welcome back to RPR, Lee!^^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Trying to return to RPR

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus