Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Roleplay ideas! (1x1) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi I have some ideas I want to do in a roleplay

Mafia x Cop (MxM, FxF, MxF)
Kind of self explanatory, The cop ends up falling for the mafia boss and wants to protect them but must make the choice of bringing them in or giving in to their desires

Butler/Maid x Royal (MxM, MxF, FxF)

The maid/ butler was hired from the raffle that is hosted in the town and congratulations you won, as you’re riding to the castle your parents tell you that you must steal from the royal family and make them rich but when you get to the castle you fall for the queen/king and must chose between family or love

Siren x Pirate (FxF, MxF, MxM)

Pirates sails these dangerous seas but the only thing more dangerous than these pirates lurk in the waters below, sirens singing their song and causing ship crashes and feasting on the fallen. After singing the siren song they find a pirate fallen into the water but cannot bring themselves to endanger the human and brings to shore.

These are rough drafts on what can happen and are not absolute. Please don’t hesitate to share your ideas as well. Please DM if interested or reply here and I’ll DM you.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

Hey interested in the copX mafia
I may potentially be available to do the pirate and siren roleplay. I do have a prose that is similar if we wish to discuss it.
We should totally RP! :3
I'm looking to create some more OCs, so I'd love to create one that can go along with one of these plots and I can use the OC in a RP with you!

Feel free to message me <3

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Roleplay ideas! (1x1) (closed)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus