Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New to the Community (not new to RP writing!)

Hello all,

I go by Moony, I am 24 and use they/them pronouns. I have been roleplaying for the better part of 10 years writing both OCs and canon characters, on and off! I mostly enjoy writing literate third person roleplays, either in paragraph or multi-para replies.

I used to mainly rp on instagram or amino, but the drama on ig was a lot, and amino stopped being such an active space. I then gave twitter rp a try but struggled with finding people to interact with, and now am stuck in an awkward in between of doing a couple of rps on discord and trying to figure out the site roleplayer . me that a lot of people use, or gaia online. I am trying to find something that works for me but it is seeming to be a really big struggle!

I will be clicking around here and hoping to figure out everything, and would love to see some active writers and communities if anyone wants to say hi or if anyone has any advice for getting started! I am looking forward to diving in and seeing what this community is like. :)
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun! and that you will find what you're looking for here^^ From my own experience this place is absolutely amazing and just quite wholesome, and I've heard many others say the same!
Your pfp is so cute!!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
Hey moony! Your pfp is so cute I want to squish!!!! >_> welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay here!
moonywrites Topic Starter

Echo wrote:
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun! and that you will find what you're looking for here^^ From my own experience this place is absolutely amazing and just quite wholesome, and I've heard many others say the same!
Your pfp is so cute!!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘

Thank you soso much! I am really liking the vibes so far. ^-^ <3

jennaisante wrote:
Hey moony! Your pfp is so cute I want to squish!!!! >_> welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

It is always my default pfp when I join somewhere new, it makes me happy haha! Thank you for the warm welcome! <3
----Haha, I also love the PFP!!!! 😭😭😭😭
Welcome to RPR!

Here is my favorite Resource:
β€’.β€’*β€’*.β€’.*β€’*.β€’BB-CODE FORMAT TOOLSβ€’.*β€’*.β€’.*β€’*β€’.β€’
Welcome!

Lordy Gaia brings me back....lol
Hello Moony, welcome to RPR! :)

.the.MILK.theef. wrote:
----Haha, I also love the PFP!!!! 😭😭😭😭
Welcome to RPR!

Here is my favorite Resource:
β€’.β€’*β€’*.β€’.*β€’*.β€’BB-CODE FORMAT TOOLSβ€’.*β€’*.β€’.*β€’*β€’.β€’

Thank you so much for the welcome! And omg thank you SO much for the resource, I will totally be using! <3

KorrokMustache wrote:
Welcome!

Lordy Gaia brings me back....lol

I only just started checking gaia out while looking for somewhere to rp haha πŸ˜… but a good friend of mine suggested it so I checked it out

Falyn wrote:
Hello Moony, welcome to RPR! :)

Thanks so much! :)
Hello Moony! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
Welcome to RPR,
πŸ¦†Moony!πŸ¦†
giphy.gif
Welcome to RPR
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family :D
π‘Šπ‘’π‘™π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œ 𝑅𝑃𝑅!
fvQWDDk.png
Welcome to RPR! ❀️
6elf756i.gifHello! Welcome to RPR!

I didn't know Gaia Online was still around! Hope you find something that works for you here!
Welcome

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New to the Community (not new to RP writing!)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus