Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Returning to the site after years.

Good morning. evening, or whatever time is on your side,
We used to be on this site years ago, but left due to mental issues. We came back now that we have a better handle of ourselves, we feel confident to roleplay again, as well as need something to do.
Welcome back to RPR
TrinityCarnivalS Topic Starter

Minsi wrote:
Welcome back to RPR

Thank you.
Hello there! Welcome back to the RPR family :D

KingTai wrote:
Hello there! Welcome back to the RPR family :D

Thank you. Glad to be back.

Just got stuck on what to do character wise now :p
Hello! Welcome back to RP Repository! :)
π‘Šπ‘’π‘™π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π‘π‘Žπ‘π‘˜ π‘‘π‘œ 𝑅𝑃𝑅!
fvQWDDk.png
Welcome back! ❀️
7jOWLYa.gif
(…Commanders!]

Mental health issues are the worst, I'm happy things took a turn for the better!
Welcome back!
Welcome back
Welcome back!
Welcome back to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
Welcome Back!
<3 Welcome back to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
You may already know, but if you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
Welcome (back) to RPR,
πŸ¦†TrinityCarnivalS!πŸ¦†
giphy.gif

Thank you everyone. Also, for character design, Hero Forge seems to work now that Flash is technically dead.
Welcome back! I myself am totally new, and happy to see an active community! <3

I am glad to hear you are doing better in regards to your mental health. We all need a break sometimes.

Reach out if you wanted to chat or write! :3
TrinityCarnivalS wrote:
Good morning. evening, or whatever time is on your side,
We used to be on this site years ago, but left due to mental issues. We came back now that we have a better handle of ourselves, we feel confident to roleplay again, as well as need something to do.

I've also been in and out for mental issues. Roleplay can be quite the escape and hobby to keep healthy, but sometimes it can feel like too much at the same time and you just gotta walk away for a bit.

Happy you're back. Hopefully you're back to stay, but we can all use breaks and real life happens so, looks like we'll have people here for every reintroduction :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Returning to the site after years.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus