Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » OPEN IDEA RP search (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Currently the only RP ads on my LFRP are fandoms or things I'm not interested in. I believe that I frequently only see seven or less ads up so... I made this. I have a couple of RP partners as of now, but I recently cleaned my plate completely from RPs where I wasn't feeling it anymore. That being said, I'm in desperate need for new RPs and I'm open to a wide range of things

But at the moment, I really want to do the trope of enemies to lovers/friends, preferably using my character Montrier. In this RP, I do want Montrier to have a redemption arc because he's not a good person at all, hence where the enemies come into play because there are a lot of people who don't like Montrier. Obviously, we can't force our characters onto each other as that's unrealistic especially for Montrier, but I'm imagining that they have to work together or something for the greater good so they have no choice but to try and build a relationship whether it be platonic or romantic (I don't care which).

HOWEVER! If this doesn't pique your interest but you still want a new RP partner, go ahead and PM me, spam me with all your ideas, I'm serious. I want to see an influx of lore and characters and such ideas for RPs because I can practically do any kind of RP at this point as long as it's not pure romance (i.e. romance with no other plot besides romance) - that being said, YES, I am now happy with slice-of-life RPs, but I won't want to RP if everything is fluff with no angst. I adore angst with my entire heart and I can't do a RP without it. I hope you understand. I also don't do fandom RPs.

But, yes, besides those three things, please come to me with anything. Though I will put my preferences here just because I don't like turning down RPs:

1. Preferably 3rd person limited
2. If romance, I don't care about the gender pairing but I prefer FxM
3. Angst is a must
4. 1-3 paragraphs at least (unless it's a scene of dialogue that can't just have fillers all around the reply)
5. I generally like to RP with humans/humanoids rather than anthros or animals. I have nothing against those kind of characters, but I'm currently only taking in humans/humanoids (and things like elves are okay too... just human-ish creatures)
6. Please be 16+

That's all! If you want a RP, hit me up and I'll likely have some good characters and ideas for what you want to do.

(5 for all genre info because I'm open to a lot of different kinds of RP
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » OPEN IDEA RP search (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus