Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » General lookout for roleplayers (Canon X (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Yohoho! Here's Aleph! I've been desperately for roleplay partner since I am free all the time and I just love writting.

I was seeking mostly for ocxcc where I play oc (but we can create second roleplay which plays vice versa for you!(btw, that would be mxf for me)), and there's hella of fandoms.

The ones ive been looking for mostly are: League of Legends, Darkest Dungeon, Overwatch and Dislyte. But as I said there's so much more. As for my oc, its a hella big document, and it's not really bland too!

As for how much I write: My writting style is in third person, in book style with huge lean against description. I write a lot but its not constant, it really depends onto what I recive as reply.

Gmt +1 timezone

Ight cya have a nice day 💥

Add me on discord! -> aleph__zero_

Ps1 If I don't respond instantly please don't ditch me, thanks!

Ps2 about the sliders, the technology one doesnt really fit in, because i can play in ethier setting ^^
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » General lookout for roleplayers (Canon X (closed)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus