Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » 2098

Imagine a future where technology runs almost everything but by the grace of God there is also an even chance for anyone to become a super. The inhibitor Injection gives 80% of the Earths population Super powers and that kind of power must be controlled. There comes a visionary who builds a School for them to do so. that's where my story begins.
Hey welcome!

I'm intrigued!
Welcome to RPR
Welcome!
This sounds awesome!
Welcome to RPR!
Hello! Interesting story! :)
Welcome to RP Repository!
Welcome to RPR
Angelo Stevenson Jr. wrote:
Imagine a future where technology runs almost everything but by the grace of God there is also an even chance for anyone to become a super. The inhibitor Injection gives 80% of the Earths population Super powers and that kind of power must be controlled. There comes a visionary who builds a School for them to do so. that's where my story begins.

Well welcome, I hope you find cool people to discover that plot with! Sci-fi isn't my thing.

However, if you're looking for writers for it, you'd be better probably posting something in 'looking for rp'

I have seen people introduce characters here as well as themselves, but the looking for rp is just the best way to find people to respond to a specific plot rather than a general welcoming if that's what you're looking for!
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family :D
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Welcome to the RPR!📝✨
welcome!!
Welcome to RPR,
🦆dat_boi_jaleel!🦆
giphy.gif
lol, welcome to the site !
yuki-itose-yubisaki-to-renren.gif

Welcome to RPR! I hope you find the kind or friendships you're looking for!
6elf756i.gifHello! Welcome to RPR! Hope I'll get super strength as soon as the injector hits the shelves :)
Welcome to RPR
Welcome welcome!
ukaJeeO.png

Hello, welcome to RPR, and might I say it's good to see someone already teeming with ideas! Sounds like you've already got something in mind for a plot -- you should definitely set up an advertisement if you haven't already and I imagine folks'll bite!

Also if you need any help or have any questions, feel free to reach out to any one of us. We're a band of good 'uns and a great community at that. I feel like we'd be quite happy to help out in case you need us. So yeah!

I hope you enjoy it here and have fun out there! Check out the forums when you get a chance as well! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » 2098

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus