Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » An Evening Drink

I just wanted to invite you (Yes you) to the Inn I am running where you can spend your free time between all the busy adventures and hard work you do every day!

Pop in for a drink and let me serve you some hot food while you let a load off and enjoy some soft music and a warm atmosphere. The Moonsong Inn
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

Dianella Ilmare (played by LadyCrow27) Topic Starter

Still welcoming anyone who wants to enjoy a break and just chat away with people and make new friends. The OOC is a great place to just chat and the RP section gives you the opportunity to see how a few other people's writing styles might feel to you, and possibly help you find a partner or two.

First drink is on me! 😅
Dianella Ilmare wrote:
Still welcoming anyone who wants to enjoy a break and just chat away with people and make new friends. The OOC is a great place to just chat and the RP section gives you the opportunity to see how a few other people's writing styles might feel to you, and possibly help you find a partner or two.

First drink is on me! 😅

Well, maybe just one drink... >.>

giphy.gif

*LOL* Kidding.

Good luck to you. ^_^
This is super interesting, but I am unsure how this works. If you can help me out I'd be glad to join.

Wolfness wrote:
This is super interesting, but I am unsure how this works. If you can help me out I'd be glad to join.

I'd love to help! Essentially the premise is any character you want, enters the Inn, and can interact with myself/other patrons. The Inn is set in Faerûn/D&D, but your character can be from "another plain of existence" so whatever universe you want. Be it modern day in the real world, or something else entirely. If you'd rather just chit-chat there is an OOC chat too for people to just relax and enjoy themselves! If you want to ask anything more specific please feel free to message me!
Thank you! Will defiantly be checking it out. This sounds really cool!
Dwarf Peewit (played by Okiwaru-Napp)

I definitelly want to join this one, i’m in need of a good tavern, bonus if it’s well moderated.

I have muses being from some time-periods, some are animated, some aren’t, but all are fictionals.

Peewit wrote:
I definitelly want to join this one, i’m in need of a good tavern, bonus if it’s well moderated.

I have muses being from some time-periods, some are animated, some aren’t, but all are fictionals.

Pop over and check it out! It's a new little thread, so not much going on really yet, but I hope it can be enjoyable for a wide variety of 'patrons'.

Dianella Ilmare wrote:
Peewit wrote:

Pop over and check it out! It's a new little thread, so not much going on really yet, but I hope it can be enjoyable for a wide variety of 'patrons'.

I sure will check it out.
Hello! I'm brand-new to this place (but not to roleplay) and saw this right off the bat while I was exploring the website. So many ideas hit me and I got so excited that I bookmarked this post and just went and made an account.
I don't have a character that's ready here to throw in right this second, but I loved this idea and was super excited to join to kinda feel out this website and hopefully meet folks.
I've never been on a forum before, either... so I apologize for any technicalities I don't understand at first.
Would it be alright if I join your lovely inn to mostly look around and observe before possibly jumping in? c:

JohnSturheit wrote:
Hello! I'm brand-new to this place (but not to roleplay) and saw this right off the bat while I was exploring the website. So many ideas hit me and I got so excited that I bookmarked this post and just went and made an account.
I don't have a character that's ready here to throw in right this second, but I loved this idea and was super excited to join to kinda feel out this website and hopefully meet folks.
I've never been on a forum before, either... so I apologize for any technicalities I don't understand at first.
Would it be alright if I join your lovely inn to mostly look around and observe before possibly jumping in? c:

I say, i jumped in myself, the group is very nice, so i’m sure you will find us on here, and even, you could write with us.
Peewit wrote:
JohnSturheit wrote:

I say, i jumped in myself, the group is very nice, so i’m sure you will find us on here, and even, you could write with us.

Thank you very much! I'm just clicking around the group and such, trying to figure out this forum stuff and get used to it. :')
Xiao Se (played by Straye)

One of us, one of us, one of us, but yes—you can spectate before joining. Or you can join any of the threads. It’s like everyone is in the same place, but not necessarily all interacting at the same time. I know in the evening thread there’s a pair in a private room, for example, and three characters are talking with each other at the bar top. I think two other characters might be dancing, too.

Just don’t forget to bring a feast, you know? Food.
😂 I will keep that in mind!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » An Evening Drink

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus