Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Collaborative OC: Supernatural Victorian

As anyone who's roleplayed with me probably knows, I roleplay a lot of supernatural, victorian era setting RPs.

So, here is my three ideas that I hope can be expanded on!:
- A young boy (around the age of 10-14)
- Victorian/Supernatural Setting
- From England

Here are the things I prefer not to have given to the character:
- Ghost themes, a very common trope in victorian writing.
- Werewolves or vampires, also a very common trope in victorian writing.
- A name (because I like creating names myself, even if I am super picky about it, ha ha!)
- Realistic Religion (fictional religion is okay!)
- Hazbin Hotel and/or Helluva Boss (this fandom makes me extremely uncomfortable)
- The character himself is not a supernatural creature
(though you may, if you'd like, give him powers, or give him supernatural creature inflicted features!!)
Claine Moderator

This young boy works as a newsboy. Early in the morning, while he is setting up for the day, he finds something unusual (An old ring? an undelivered letter? A pendant with a portrait of a young woman?)
twistedvictorian Topic Starter

Claine wrote:
This young boy works as a newsboy. Early in the morning, while he is setting up for the day, he finds something unusual (An old ring? an undelivered letter? A pendant with a portrait of a young woman?)

Hm, the ring thing interests me! Maybe a creature lives within this old ring?
I'm getting..Green Lantern vibes, sort of? Or a genie in a bottle/lamp type of thing!
maybe a young boy who one of his family members passed, and before she left she gifted him some item as a gift [pendant? ring? photo? something of the possible sort] as a way to remember her. when she passes away, that object started behaving strangely, soon he realizes that the gift has allowed him to have some kind of powers/abilities.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Collaborative OC: Supernatural Victorian

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus