Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Collaborative OC: Shifting Reptile

Hmmmm...what to do this time...Well was recently inspired by a game character so let's start with-

• Has multiple forms (not necessarily a werebeast)
  • Is a reptile type anthro (including mythical)
  • Comes from a culture humans might deem creepy or disturbing.
Maybe something chameleon-like? Something that switches forms as well as colors, with each color having a clearly defined form that comes with i.
Chaotic beat me to the chameleon point lol ! To add, i think it would make perfect for a thief-coded character! Though it might be cliche..

As for cultures… Maybe they participate in rituals which bring good fortune to them, but are preformed in ways which would make a human cringe and cower. Like, their people are known for taking boiling bug baths and drinking the soup afterwards, or perhaps its common practise to give their friends and family ancestral dishes which have live fish in them!
LunarValravn Topic Starter

I've seen lots of people eat live fish so idk how disturbing that is...could still use the idea in other ways >:3 Thinks of more ancestral dishes

Bug bath soup though...Definitely disturbing! I like! Perhaps the reptile's scales are metallic and flecs of the shimmering scales floating in the soup is what leads to the belief it's lucky?

Hmmmm....changes colors with every form...Could appear like many reptiles or forms like that. We have a rainbow reptile! Would definitely work for theif but let's gamble for less clichés reasons first! Maybe how the changes occur might inspire more. Magic based changes? Genetics that flexible? Is it OK to brainstorm with the brainstormers? 🤣
LunarValravn Topic Starter

Life has definitely taken a bite out of my creativity. This was very difficult to set up and still feels incomplete but not sure what else to add rn.

Eros

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Collaborative OC: Shifting Reptile

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus