Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Collaborative OC: Sci-fi/Cyberpunk

Hey there. Sci-fi/cyberpunk esque characters aren’t my forte so I’m after an oc to help nudge me out of my comfort zone.
1. Obviously cyberpunk/sci-fi theme
2. Neutral or absent gender
3. Knives blades point thingsssss

Uhhh. Have fun!
*hands you my enby assassin; enby with a long knife (sword)* /j

but what about like, a younger kid, one you would *not* expect to be a skilled fighter due to their age but really they have and unexpected knife and lots of fighting skills? (or just size, could also to one who's a full adult just really small instead a young kid-ish character)
Someone who is an assassin, maybe? It could either be a robot with humanoid features, or a human that has been modified and trained, although the training have a militant and a very spiritual component, a modern take on ancient battle monks.

Their face looks human, but due to modifications can shift, thus they can impersonate people or take on a form that is very likely to bring them close to their target. Their body can shift as well, and not having a gender could be a proper advantage: their own gender can't influence their performance of anyone else's gender this way. Either they just were born this way, or not having a gender could be a result of the training/programming as well.

Getting close to the target is important for the knives. In a world where everyone has guns, they're a show of skill, something that mystifies this type of assassin, something that sends a message…
What if... cyborg cat?
SaharaSunset Topic Starter

Cyborg assassin cat

HMMMMMMMMM. Ideas are turning reeeeeeee
The way the ideas have gone kinda makes me think of the game Stray. Playing off Chaotic's idea of the assassin changing to get close to its target, what if the cyborg cat just looks like a common cat with cybernetic modifications? Who would ever expect a stray cat to be an assassin? It's claws could also shift into daggers or be hollow to insert poison in the target.
Crick (played by SaharaSunset) Topic Starter

Thanks or whatever humans for making me. Now.... where's the nearest sun patch because I need a nap. Touch me and I'll scratch you.

(also yes i know im early lol but i loved all the ideas)
Oh, that is the coolest character ever! I can't wait to pet them and still get scratched for it, even if they allowed it beforehand, being able of language and such :)
Crick is so adorable! Can't wait to see him in the forum games! ^^

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Collaborative OC: Sci-fi/Cyberpunk

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus