Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Collaborative OC: snake human creature

so i've had this idea floating around foe a while after seeing an art of this in pintrist a while ago. but the idea is a half human half snake creature. like the top half of a human bottom half of a snake? hopefully this might be able to help!^^

1; half snake half human hybrid
2; masc or gender neutral gender of some kind
Well, there's classics for the snake thing, like naga and yuan-ti; lamias tend to be femme. Then again, you could have a lamia who's trans.

Could also go with a more experimental route (which yuan-ti arguably are, but they're supposed to be evil cultists). Perhaps this character was created in some sort of lab using genetic material from both a human and a snake.
If created in the lab, perhaps the hybrid is literally genderless? Physically could appear masc-nuetral but literally has no defining parts to have a gender?

The experiment could be immortal as a result since they couldn't reproduce either. Like a serpent, literally shedding their skin while their body is forever regenerating itself.

But then leaves a question of why they were created? Searching for cures or immortality? Super solder? Body for a god?
Maybe your character needed money, maybe they were abducted, whatever the case, they could have found themselves in an illegal genetics testing lab of sorts, under the unfortunate care of a nasty 'doctor'. The doctor could have been a person desperate for a huge break in genetic sciences or some sort of medical advancement and lost his license after some medical mishaps.

Having the DNA of a snake (be it a viper or whatever you prefer), has likely made the character show strange mannerisms or characteristics of snakes (ie, short temperedness, poor homeostasis, lower metabolism, possibly scale growth on tougher areas of skin, possibly even the development of venom ducts. If so, the venom could physically harm him still, adding some emotional and unfortunate depth to the character design.)
Scarlett-Jade Topic Starter

hello! i got this Character done! might still finagaling him a bit but ii got his porfile! thank you all for the ideas and suggestions! many people gave me the idea of him being a lab experiment, and in the end i did go that rout! see his backstory and profile; here

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Collaborative OC: snake human creature

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus