Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Interdimensional Daycare (Open)

Pluto (played anonymously)

Pluto was sitting on a chair, eating some ice cubes, watching everyone else. He was actually hiding from Jupiter, so he wouldn't get bullied by him, but then he actually started kind of liking it here and decided to stay a bit longer.
Joot (played by Jooters)

Suddenly, giant burst of black flame appeared and from the flame emerged a tall rabbit figure holding a squirming Jooters by his armpits. Her hair was scarlet red with dark, demonic horns and she wore flowing black robes with armor underneath.
"Stop squirming." She said.
"LEMME GOOO!!!" Joot shouted.
"Last time I left you alone you tried to go on an adventure to Landor and almost got yourself killed, Joo." She said. "Luckily, this place is out of that entire dimension."
The woman dropped Joot and began looking for the person who's watching over the kids. Meanwhile, Jooters sat on the floor, rubbing his sore armpits.
Luke ran from.his dad into the daycare. He turned to his father Todd and waved like a wild man. "HAVE A GOOD DAY AT WORK DAD! I LOVE YOU!!"

The doctor beamed with joy after they said their bye-byes and he returned to his car to go to work.

Luke strutted proudly into the daycare. He looked around to see what new friends he could make.
Aria Riley (played by jennaisante)

The fluorescent lights of the daycare buzzed overhead as Aria straightened a stack of building blocks, her mind buzzing with the day’s tasks. She needed the part-time job to help with her tuition, but honestly, she wouldn’t trade it for anything. Kids were just so much fun!

Today, however, seemed a bit different. After making sure the play area was safe – no stray toys, no loose buttons – Aria stepped outside to greet the arriving children. Her smile faltered as she spotted Pluto inquisitive eyes, already munching on ice cube. She wasn't sure if it kind of Pluto's habit or if their tooth itchy.

“Hello!” Aria called, waving a hand. She wasn’t sure how Pluto had gotten an ice cube, but there was no time to dwell on it. “Make sure the ice cube won’t drip on your arm, alright?” she said, handing Pluto a napkin with a gentle smile.

A big black flame caught her attention and she turned to see Joot, and a woman she didn’t recognize arrive at the daycare door. "Hi! Welcome!" she greeted them warmly.

1e7f101bdbdd7c2c5937ec54e7cca0c3-removebg-preview.png

Then, she saw him. Luke. He was the boy she'd met at the amusement park just couple months ago. He seemed surprised to see her too. "Hi Luke! Remember me?" she said, her smile widening as she held out a hand.
Braquer Ses-Regards (played anonymously)

Braquer had been at the daycare for about half an hour now, but he was just now showing himself to the others. He had situated himself with a book behind a crib, with a blanket, during his time of being hidden, but now, he had left that spot, putting the book away, and was watching the newcomers, and the employee.

Braquer wandered to a spot on one of the rugs, and sat down, curious over the blocks with the big, colorful letters on them. He could not remember the last time he had seen such colorful toys. Braquer had a small, hardly noticeable smile, as he reached for one to stack onto another one.
"Aria!" Luke exclaimed. He hurried over to her almost buzzing with happiness

"My dad dropped me off so he could go to work. There's alot of kids here..." He said looking around. He would see Joot and he tilted his head. The kid looked familiar to him, UT he couldn't place where he had seen Joot before. He returned his attention back to Aria

"You wanna play?" He asked still holding his Spiderman figure.
Skadi Liao (played anonymously)

Skadi quietly stepped into the daycare, nervously looking for another employee to talk to for instructions. She was new here, having applied on impulse to get some money. She didn't care too much for kids, but a job is a job.

She approached Aria, tapping her on the shoulder and patiently waited for her to finish what she was doing, staying out of the way of everyone.

"As much as I would love to play with you right now, I really think it would be better for you to join your friends and have some fun together," Aria said, her voice gentle yet encouraging. She glanced around at the other children who were engaged in various activities.

Aria smiled warmly at Luke, hoping to reassure him. "I’ll be right here if you need anything, but I really believe it’s important for you to try and get along with the others first, okay? You might even make some new friends!" Her encouraging smile was meant to uplift him, letting him know that she valued his happiness and social interactions.

A few moments later, Skadi approached her, a new employee who had recently joined the team. Aria could see the uncertainty in her eyes; starting a new job, especially in a dynamic environment with children, could be quite challenging. Aria remembered her own first days, how overwhelming they felt, and she understood that it took time for someone to find their footing. However, Skadi had a warmth about her, and Aria knew that once she became accustomed to the children and their needs, she would thrive in her role, even if it was difficult at first.

“Skadi!” Aria exclaimed, her face lighting up with enthusiasm. She wanted to make her feel welcome and supported. “I have a fun idea! How about we teach the kids how to draw using water paints? It’s a fantastic way for them to express their creativity, and they always have a blast with it. Plus, it’s a wonderful opportunity for you to connect with them and show them how to explore their artistic side!” Aria was excited about the prospect; she could already picture the colorful creations the children would make, their little faces lit up with joy and concentration as they discovered the magic of painting.
Luke darted off to go find someone to play with. He would look at Braquer and he smiled. He went confidently over to the other boy. He had his Iron Man tucked tightly to his side. He spoke up

"hey are you new here?"

Braquer instantly jumped at the sound of Luke's voice. "Hu—Huh?"

"Uhm, ye—yes." Braquer replied, stacking the blocks up.
It wasn't clear whether it was done on purpose or not, but the blocks spelt 'EYE'.
"What are you making?" Luke said as he watched the other boy. He tilted his head curiously as he saw the word "Eye" being spelt.

Braquer shrugged. "I'm not sure, do you have a suggestion?" He asked, his tone soft-spoken and almost afraid to speak too loudly.
"We can play whatever you want!" He said excitedly. Luke sat with him smiling. "We can even ask the other kids!"
Skadi Liao (played anonymously)

Skadi just quietly nodded. "I'll get the supplies then." She carefully headed to the back of the daycare, looking for a door to a supply room, avoiding all the places where sunlight shone in through the windows.

Aria's heart swelled with relief. Seeing Luke engaged in a lively conversation with the other kids, a wide smile spread across her face. She'd been worried about him making friends. He was like a little brother to her.

"Of course!" Aria replied, "I will help you then." Both of them already heading towards the storage closet where they kept their art supplies. Aria followed, her eyes scanning the shelves. "We need the big, blank paper, the water-based paints, and some of those plastic raincoats," she said, grabbing a handful of each. "We can't have Mom and Dad complaining about paint stains, right?"

With the supplies gathered, Aria led the way to the front of the room. "Hey guys!" Aria exclaimed, her voice full of excitement. "Who wants to play watercolor with me and Skadi? Come here! Try it out!" She beamed at the children and waved them over, eager to share her love for art and create a fun afternoon of creativity.
Luke was bouncing with excitement before he whipped his head towards Braquer with a wide smile on his face "have you ever watercolored before? Let's go! I'll show you!"

He went over to the table and seated his Iron Man on the table. He gestured enthusiastically to Braquer. He called over to Pluto "hey kid! You come to!"
Agent English (played by Okiwaru-Napp)

Taking some little jobs there and there is what this man do.

In order to keep anyone safe, he took whatever jobs to stay closer to any citizens, especially the vulnerable ones, such as children.

The perimeter seems safe, but you never know..

You never know who could be lurking around.

And this is his job to renforce the security, and what’s better than being a security-guard?

He left his car, one thing he noticed, it’s that he didn’t know much about what a daycare was, even if his assistant explained that to him.

He handed his gun to his assistant who left after wishing him good luck, he’s like a friend to him..

Later on, he wore the uniform and started checking the perimeters, the rooms, he left them with a little smile.

As the corridors seems empty, he whispered.

"Day 1, no menaces detected."

Of course, as an agent, he needed another name, he proposed a list to his superiors.

One name was accepted, Peter Adams.

He will keep it, until the entire place is definitelly safe.

Which might take some time..
He was hard at work finishing off lunch for all of the kids. His glowing eyes seemed more calming and subdued.

It would be odd for anyone to see a guardian of all nine universes and the advisor to Fate's Circle volunteering in the kitchen, but being a protector isn't just about slicing down planet-eating low-gods and destroying omniversal threats, sometimes it's taking care of the most innocent and defenseless being in the omniverses.

He had made cheese lasagna and apple juice for the children, and Singaporean noodles as the staff meal.

He would then get to work on the snacks: bananas, carrot sticks, and pretzels.
Agent English (played by Okiwaru-Napp)

Everything went well, except for one detail: he forgot to bring something to eat, so if anyone hear his stomach, they would know why.

He plan on checking the vents, wondering what is inside.

Grabbing a ladder and a light with him, he tried to check, but he found nothing but dust.

"How long was it not cleaned?" He muttered to himself, it was a fine line of dust, but he wasn’t satisfied.

He grabbed a screwdriver, some products, anything that he needed, after he opened a vent, he started to clean it, and found something, a lost teddy-bear, here since.. Who knows..

It had a compartiment, nothing was inside, he tossed the bear to the dirty laundry and returned to the vent, checking behind as cleaning isn’t his job, but he wonder if that will pass..
Luke looked at Skadi. A massive grin formed on his face, and a blush creptvinto his little cheeks and he quickly looked away from his teacher. It would certainly seem as though the boy has a crush on the pretty teacher. He quickly put his head down as he waited for the other children to come over.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Interdimensional Daycare (Open)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus