Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Sleepover in the Abyss (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Joot (played by Jooters)

Two children are the best of friends (Joot and your character), yet have yet to have a sleepover together! (probably because they live in different dimensions) This must be fixed, NOW!
However, one thing leads to another and they both end up in the abyss. The two begin their search for an exit, and end up finding things out about Joot, his parents, and the circumstances that lead to his birth that were meant to stay hidden forever.

---

I have been wanting to show off more of Jooters' backstory, so I came up with this!
This might have a couple of horror-like elements here and there, just a heads up.
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

I'm interested!!!
Dusha Mächtige (played anonymously)

I might be interested, with a little more detail explained to me.
Like, what do you mean by abyss? And how are the secrets revealed?

Would Dusha even fit into a roleplay like this?
Joot (played by Jooters) Topic Starter

Dusha Mächtige wrote:
I might be interested, with a little more detail explained to me.
Like, what do you mean by abyss? And how are the secrets revealed?

Would Dusha even fit into a roleplay like this?

The abyss is a world of pure darkness in Eclipse Treaty that houses the dark gods and what the Holy Landorian Empire deems demons (basically this universe's version of hell, but with less fire and lava and more... nothing)
If you somehow had something that can light up the place or had night vision, it would look like an endless cave of dark stone.
It does have civilization within. Most people in it are beings of pure darkness with only a vague humanlike shape

As for the secrets... it's a secret!
And for if your character fits, idk

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Sleepover in the Abyss (closed)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus