Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Don't Tell a Soul - Furry MxM/MxF

Joot (played by Jooters)

Jooters Blaccat is the newest Master of the great Academy of Magicka - the highest rank one can get other than headmaster or headmistress, and essentially one of the highest positions in the entire country. He was crowned to this position only 3 years ago, once he had turned 18, for saving the entire world from destruction when he was only a child.
However, his life gets turned upside down when he wakes up from a night of drinking at the local tavern next to your character, a commoner. According to one of the laws of the Holy Empire of Landor that Magicka was made to follow after the signing of the Eclipse Treaty: one of noble blood may not lie with a commoner. Afraid of losing his position of Master, he will pay any price imaginable for this secret not to get out.

---

Been wanting to rp using a more mature Jooters, so i wrote this up! Just a heads up but this will have a fade to black scene
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 90%
Romance is required from early on, but there will be some semblance of a plot beyond the relationship.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

August (played by August-Drawsonrp)

May I?
Joot (played by Jooters) Topic Starter

August wrote:
May I?

Sorry, but you are 13 and I don't feel comfortable doing this kinda rp with someone your age
Yes, while nothing is going to be acted out or shown, it just doesn't feel comfortable. Plus, your character is human, and would not work in this setting.
August (played by August-Drawsonrp)

That understandable, I respect your boundaries and I hope we rp in a near future :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Don't Tell a Soul - Furry MxM/MxF

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus