Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for those interested in a high school rp.

Hello! I am running a boarding academy roleplay and I am looking for anyone who is interested in playing high school students in a prestigious boarding school called Panacea Academy. I am looking for Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, and Seniors. And, I also have openings for academy staff such as teachers, housemasters, and so on. The roleplay will mostly take place in the boarding school, with students getting roommates!, but it is located in a city setting and you are also welcome to make regular citizens as well.

Here are some conditions for the roleplay
  • We use Anime/Manga type images for references to our characters.
  • We write at least one paragraph as responses in the roleplay.
  • We do require a profile to be made for the character.
  • This is considered long-term with the intention to develop your characters personality and relationships.

Here are some characters others in our group are looking for:
  • Caleb is a Junior at Panacea Academy and works on the side at a Yaoi Cafe as a host. Caleb is looking for some co-hosts that he works with. More info [ here ].
  • Niahm, a Freshman at Panacea, is looking for a couple of her brothers rolls to be filled. She is looking for her oldest brother, college age, who is the mentor and father figure of the siblings. And then an older brother, a Sophomore at Panacea, who tends to clash head-on with his sister. More info [ here ].
  • Kody is looking for their childhood best friend and previous lover. They should be around the age of 30. Kody disappeared from his life abruptly and he's convinced Kody's father had something to do with it. But now as fate would have it, they come across paths again... More info [ here ]
  • We're of course looking for any characters in general to play at the academy! ❤️

If any of this sounds interesting to you, feel free to look around my group. I'll leave the link below:
Panacea Academy

---
( Disclaimer: I read over the rules and as far as I could tell it did say I was allowed to link in my looking for post a group I'm advertising and whatnot. So, I hope this is okay! )
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for those interested in a high school rp.

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus