Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Feathery Wings ~ A 1x1 GxG or GxB rolepl (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I’m just like you, I’m made by He
Despised by they, I’m almost me
Look at me, I’m almost a human being

Dahlia Martinez - A Nephilim (Human-Angel hybrid) who is desperately trying to overcome her sense of insecurity in a place where human hybrids are not popular.

Dahlia manages to score a job, after not being in public very much since she was a child due to the overwhelming amount of judgement she received due to her wings. She desperately wished she’d lived in the overworld with her father, but it was time to overcome her insecurity and adapt to… Normal human life.

Your character hears about Dahlia becoming their new co-worker. Intrigued, you find her on her first day. Do you befriend her?

-

This will be a modern day fantasy roleplay. This will be done in private message, comment or message me if interested![*]
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hey there! I'm interested in this roleplay! Mind if I shoot you a dm so we can talk about it?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Feathery Wings ~ A 1x1 GxG or GxB rolepl (closed)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus