Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Best Rp

Do you have a roleplay going on that is so good you re read it a lot? And just can't wait until the other replies? What is the plot? And why?
I love it when 'that' roleplay comes along where it consumes me! Working on getting there with a couple right now, but there was about a month span in early 2022 where the RP was intense and there were lots of replies per week. They just kind of happen on occasion. :)

The plot was a suburban professional couple hitting a mid-life crisis after twenty years of marriage. The 'why' was the writers I was involved with at the time were lovely people and things just flowed easily.
Oh how I miss those roleplays. šŸ„¹ But yes, I've gotten a few of 'those' RPs where you just sit there and stare at each post as if they are a piece of art in a museum LOL

Hellday Boys, about two twin brothers befalling a tragedy the night right before their birthday. The user disappeared off of RPR, deleting their account, and I've been looking for someone to re-roleplay this since.

And a RP I never properly named, but, was a found family RP about a demon saving a boy in danger. We had to cancel the RP because our writing didn't match too well, but it was still fun while it lasted.
Gab

Well, we haven't been able to get it back up and running for a few years and it never got an official name (or really had a plot) but the first ever rp I did with my now boyfriend will always have a special place in my heart. The writing for both of us at the beginning was so cringey, but as time went on, it actually led to us developing a canonical relationship between two of our characters, who ended up getting married and having kids together :3

We've also got an rp currently going on that I'm really liking with those same characters where his character had gone missing, with my character currently having reunited with him after seven years (he'd been on an island with no memories) :3
One of 'those' roleplays fell into my lap about three years ago. It was so good, it spread into an entire universe, and we are turning the story, which has now grown into dozens of characters and a multitude of stories, into a series of novels. We are working on editing the first novel and already have around ten future novels outlined and researched.

There is that magic roleplay out there šŸ˜‰
Gab

Eros_Calls wrote:
One of 'those' roleplays fell into my lap about three years ago. It was so good, it spread into an entire universe, and we are turning the story, which has now grown into dozens of characters and a multitude of stories, into a series of novels. We are working on editing the first novel and already have around ten future novels outlined and researched.

There is that magic roleplay out there šŸ˜‰

Yo, that sounds so cool!
The plot was when a successful businessman has a good marriage. Things get interesting when one night they were hosting a party for his 10-year younger brother to have moved in for his studies. The younger brother had invited his girlfriend to the party. Things got interesting when they played a game of truth and dare. The wife comes to know that the younger brother had seen him make out with his elder brother and ever since had crush on her. Nothing happens on that party night but then following weeks are intense. A month later the four have another game of truth and dare.

Iā€™d love to play that again!
At the moment, my favorite on-going rp is with Straye. A roleplay where a child and a deity go to kill their local corrupt religious official
There is this rp i have with a close friend for almost a year and its where a girl in victorian era london struggles and grows up with the gender norms of that time breaking them and going undercover as a boy to get the same chances.
There's a plot that's been going on for a few months that I absolutely adore, Character A accidentally gets turned into a vampire by Character B. But if that's not bad enough? Character B ends up being one of Character A's new college professor, and Character A remembers what Character B did. Gay bratty and gory shenanigans happen.... I absolutely am a sucker for this RP plot.
Been having a really good one running for a little while with Remmi Delauna, my trans cyberpunk character who's like 80% a self-insert (and I'm absolutely shameless about it).

It's quite heartfelt, really hot, and has this cool gimmick of both me and my partner writing from two points of view (partner even plays two characters!).

We aren't very far into the plot we discussed at the start, but so far we've fit a few really cool smut scenes taking advantage from that, two combat scenes that were really fun to write and a bit of emotional scenes where tears were wept.

All in all, I can't wait to see it continue, and I need to get my ass writing a reply :p

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Best Rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus