Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fade Into You ~ A Vampair Roleplay (Missi x Duke)

You live your life, you go in shadows
You’ll come apart and you’ll go blind
Some kind of night into your darkness
Color your eyes with whats not there

Hello! I recently got into the series Vampair and I’ve been itching to do a roleplay between Missi (me) and Duke.

This will probably be a long shot because I don’t think very many people are active in the fandom (at least I don’t think xP) but it’s worth a try anyways.

I did not have a specific plot in mind but I did have an idea. I wanted to do something exploring their relationship - like something slice of life, if that makes sense.

If you’re interested lmk! :)
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 100%
The RP is entirely based around romance, with very little plot outside of the relationship. For example: a slice-of-life RP about a happily married couple.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fade Into You ~ A Vampair Roleplay (Missi x Duke)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus