Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello, I'm new

Hiya! I'm Evezgaming and I love to roleplay. I am new
Hey there Evezgaming, welcome to RPR πŸ™‚
Evezgaming Topic Starter

Thank you!!
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for! If you're looking for RP's, I suggest looking for them in the "Looking For Roleplay" forum or making a post yourself!
Evezgaming Topic Starter

I got that
Hello Eve! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Hia Evezgaming! Welcome aboard the RPR crew!! πŸ˜„ I hope you're finding everything easily. If you need any help, just ask! The people here are pretty helpful :) How long have you been roleplaying?
Hi and welcome to RPR. I hope you have a lot of fun rping here.
Hey there... Welcome to RPR !!!

I too am fairly new to RPR, and I must urge you to delve into it... it's a great and interesting place to be !!!!
wazzup.gif
Welcome!
Welcome to the RPR!πŸ“βœ¨
Welcome to the family
Welcome!
Hello, and welcome!
ac674c9bb4ac6ff4b79887672e830add2344ba8a_hq.gif

πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ†πŸ…ΏπŸ†!

Hello there, Evez! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru." Whichever you prefer. It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you still need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful πŸ”— link. πŸ”— Or go here to look for any RP prompt you wish to participate in or post.

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ)πŸ’•
Evezgaming Topic Starter

HibariHaru013 wrote:
ac674c9bb4ac6ff4b79887672e830add2344ba8a_hq.gif

πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ†πŸ…ΏπŸ†!

Hello there, Evez! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru." Whichever you prefer. It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you still need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful πŸ”— link. πŸ”— Or go here to look for any RP prompt you wish to participate in or post.

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ)πŸ’•

Thanks
ukaJeeO.png

A fine howdy-do to you!
Welcome to RP Repository! :D
Evezgaming Topic Starter

Atheist wrote:
ukaJeeO.png

A fine howdy-do to you!
Welcome to RP Repository! :D
Thanks
SD7ij.gif