Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello, everyone!

Hi, you can call me Rain! I joined today and have two characters up already, and would love to write with some people!

My favorite kind of RP is romance! But I adore real substance to a plot. I'm currently fixated on fantasy, adventurer (hero v demon king) type of stories right now! I hope to find some fun people to write with long term!

I don't know what else to say that my profile doesn't, but hi! Nice to meet you all :)
Hey Rain, welcome to RPR πŸ™‚
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for! If you're looking for RP's, I suggest looking for them in the "Looking For Roleplay" forum or making a post yourself!
Hello Rain! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Howdy Rain!! Welcome aboard the RPR crew! : D When you get a rp partner who can jive with you and keep a plot full of substance going it's just wonderful!! I hope you find that partner soon on rpr 😊 If you have any questions, just ask away! People here are pretty helpful :D
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome Rain !!!

:) First time I heard myself welcome rain... except after a hot dog-days of summer heat !!

I too am fairly new to RPR, and I must urge you to delve into it... it's a great and interesting place to be !!!!
snoopy_welcome.gif
Welcome!
Welcome to the RPR, Rain!πŸ“βœ¨
Welcome
ac674c9bb4ac6ff4b79887672e830add2344ba8a_hq.gif

πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ†πŸ…ΏπŸ†!

Hello there, Rain! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru." Whichever you prefer. It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you still need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful πŸ”— link. πŸ”— Or go here to look for any RP prompt you wish to participate in or post.

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ)πŸ’•
ukaJeeO.png

Welcome to RP Repository! It sounds like you're already ahead of the game which is pretty impressive. It actually took me a good year to really get a grasp of this place and put together profiles that made me happy. So kudos to you! I hope you find all the amazing romance themed RPs to your heart's content!

If you have any questions though or need help with anything, feel free to reach out to any one of us. We'll be glad to assist! :D Also, if you can't get it from the masses, supporting staff will be able to give you the right info. Either way, we're a good community and I hope it turns out to be something you call home! Good luck out there and may you find what you seek! :)
SD7ij.gif
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR ! you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
6elf756i.gifHello! Welcome to RPR! Characters have a way to quickly multiply, at least I have more than I know how to handle!
ForeverRain wrote:
Hi, you can call me Rain! I joined today and have two characters up already, and would love to write with some people!

My favorite kind of RP is romance! But I adore real substance to a plot. I'm currently fixated on fantasy, adventurer (hero v demon king) type of stories right now! I hope to find some fun people to write with long term!

I don't know what else to say that my profile doesn't, but hi! Nice to meet you all :)

Welcome! I love romance myself! I am working on a wolf x wolf romance rp
Welcome to RPR!
I wish you lots of cool ideas, and cool people to play these ideas out with.
tumblr_mrpm99FAZD1rp0vkjo1_500.gif
Hello! And Welcome :)!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello, everyone!

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus