Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Looking for a rp

[Hello! My name is August-Draws but call me August, I looking for a role-playing partner, I been looking for on cause I had problems of waiting for people and keep the rp going forever. So if you reading this, start role-playing with me! I enjoy romance role play and normal rp with some drama or angst but I love making new friends! Plus I been struggling for looking for a relationship to but I hope we can become friends! (I am 13)
I love drawing, voice acting and writing stories. I relaxed all day and pretty much draw. I love making new friends and I have been rp since 2020!
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for! If you're looking for any help, I suggest looking for it in the "Help Forum!"
Hello August! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
ac674c9bb4ac6ff4b79887672e830add2344ba8a_hq.gif

πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ†πŸ…ΏπŸ†!

Hello there, August! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru." Whichever you prefer. It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you still need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful πŸ”— link. πŸ”— Or go here to look for any RP prompt you wish to participate in or post.

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ)πŸ’•

PS. YOU VOICE ACT? That's so cool! Would love to see your stuff! <3
Welcome to RPR. Hope your stay is fruitful.
ukaJeeO.png

Hello and welcome to RPR, August! I'd give anything to relax, draw, and write all day! You'll be the envy of the group, I think, but you are fortunate and I hope you have the motivation to keep truckin' and giving it your all. Our hobbies are important after all!

If you have any questions or need any kind of help, feel free to reach out to any one of us. We'll be glad to give you assistance. I hope you find it to your liking and get all the romance RPs you can muster. :) Take care and have fun!
SD7ij.gif
Welcome to RPR πŸ™‚
Welcome!
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR ! you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Welcome!
6elf756i.gifHello! Welcome to RPR! Waiting for answer is always the hardest part of RP!
Welcome to the RPR!πŸ“βœ¨
Warmest welcome to you here at RPR!
August-Drawsonrp wrote:
[Hello! My name is August-Draws but call me August, I looking for a role-playing partner, I been looking for on cause I had problems of waiting for people and keep the rp going forever. So if you reading this, start role-playing with me! I enjoy romance role play and normal rp with some drama or angst but I love making new friends! Plus I been struggling for looking for a relationship to but I hope we can become friends! (I am 13)
I love drawing, voice acting and writing stories. I relaxed all day and pretty much draw. I love making new friends and I have been rp since 2020!

Welcome! Go to the Find RP forum, and I am sure you can find a partner. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Looking for a rp

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus