Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Undertale/UT Multiverse

Yo yo yo! Wondering if anyone would be up for some good ol' UT/UTMV rp. Will be done in PMs ONLY. Also, would like to say, I am fine with ships but we have to agree on them and set them up together. Also fine with some slightly mature themes.
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

EclipseNightStar wrote:
Yo yo yo! Wondering if anyone would be up for some good ol' UT/UTMV rp. Will be done in PMs ONLY. Also, would like to say, I am fine with ships but we have to agree on them and set them up together. Also fine with some slightly mature themes.

*raises hand cutely* want to discuss in PMs?
EclipseNightStar Topic Starter

Sunstruck wrote:
EclipseNightStar wrote:

*raises hand cutely* want to discuss in PMs?

YEEEEE

-Bump-
EclipseNightStar wrote:

May I talk to you about it?

Evezgaming wrote:
EclipseNightStar wrote:

May I talk to you about it?
Sure
is it open?

-Bump-

Evezgaming wrote:
is it open?
Yes
so, only pMs?

Evezgaming wrote: