Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone~

Hi everyone, I'm ZombieHeart but you can just call me ZH. Though I'm a seasoned roleplayer who's been writing for a good 10+ years now I am just a newbie to RPR and hope to make some friends as well as long term writing partners while I'm here~
A few of my favorite things to write, in no particular order are: Slice of life, Horror, Romance, Supernatural creatures{vampires and zombies are a fave... but don't tell anyone I said that.~} and a little bit of fandom here and there! MxM is my bread and butter, though I've been exploring FxF pairings lately and found that I'm getting comfortable writing those relationships, as well.

If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask me here or send me a DM. ^-^
6elf756i.gifHello! Welcome to RPR! I think you'll make a lot of friends here, those are always very popular things you like!
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for! If you're looking for RP's, I suggest looking for them in the "Looking For Roleplay" forum or making a post yourself!
Hey hi!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Welcome!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to RPR 🙂
e31d30e28888791c5f5d18d63328471a.gif

Welcome

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone~

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus