Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Introductions!

Howdy c: I'm Spectrum_Breaker. Feel free to call me SB or Spectrum/Spec, that's all fine. My partners, KorrokMustache and DurinThief, have been writing in this forum for a short while and encouraged me to join. I'm brand new to forum RPing, though not RPing as a whole. It has been considerable years since I've written anything, so please bare with me!

A bit about myself: I'm a disabled digital artist with (as mentioned) two incredible partners with whom I tackle life. I'm neurodivergent and rather stiff until I'm able to open up. Please be patient with me, as I'm not the greatest regarding communication. It can take me days, if not longer, to respond to... well, anything. If you need to get immediate attention from me for some reason, the quickest, sure-fire way to alert me is to contact my partners first.

I've joined to primarily- if not exclusively- participate in the Laurel Hill Springs RP. As of the time of this introductory post, I am in the process of creating my profile. There, I will list more information about myself, my writing style, etc. It might not be pretty, but hopefully it'll give a better impression of myself than this post.

I'll leave this here as is. I appreciate the chance to write with y'all and hope I don't disappoint.
Welcome!! <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Introductions!

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus