Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » helloooooo!

Hello all! My name's honey and trying to find new rp buddies!

Favourite kinds of rps: Fantasy, horror, maaaaybe mordern, isekai, dungeon adventures, and some fandoms!

What am I hoping to find here: Just some fun rping and chatting! ^^

How long have I been rping?: About eight years

What's my favourite subject in school: Definitely Visual Arts!

Thanks for reading!
Welcome to this site! btw a good starting rp is trixies bar in the fantasy forum!
honeysweetest Topic Starter

Brunchfastfordinner wrote:
Welcome to this site! btw a good starting rp is trixies bar in the fantasy forum!

oooh, I'll go check that out!
Hello Honey! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to RPR 🙂
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for! If you're looking for RP's, I suggest looking for them in the "Looking For Roleplay" forum or making a post yourself!
Hey Honey... I'mmmm home !!!! (ack, could not help myself, I HAD to do it)

Anyways... Welcome to RPR !!!

I too am fairly new to RPR, and I must urge you to delve into it... it's a great and interesting place to be !!!!
thanks_for_joining_us.gif

ack damn dice !!!
rolled 2d10 and got a natural 3.
2 1
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone(me included) or use the Help forum!
Hi Honeey~

Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay!^^
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR ! you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
ukaJeeO.png

Hello and welcome to RPR! You've been RPing a good long while now and your genres are a popular choice -- look around and see what you can find. I imagine the forums has a little treat somewhere for yah! I would highly recommend the Forum Games to be honest. They've got interactions and character development out the wahzoo!

If you have any questions or what have you, feel free to reach out to any one of us. We'd be glad to help you along your way to figuring things out. Build your characters -- profile makin' is my favorite part! Take care and have a good 'un!
Hey hi! Welcome to RPR!

This is my favorite Resource:
•.•*•*.•.*•*.•BB-CODE FORMAT TOOLS•.*•*.•.*•*•.•
6elf756i.gifHello! Welcome to RPRepository! I hope you like it here!
Welcome to the site!
Welcome to the RPR!📝✨
Welcome
I see a fellow fantasy / horror enthusiast. Hello!!
honeysweetest Topic Starter

eyyy thanks for the warm welcome! :D
Welcome

You are on: Forums » Introductions » helloooooo!

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus