Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello! ♡

Hello everyone. You can call me Phi or Phantom. Whichever one is fine by me. New here and looking for some longterm rp partners.
I only do F x M. Sorry. (Female playing a male is fine too)
Im big into fantasy rp with romance, drama and suspense. I also dont mind talking ooc to get to know my partners.
If this interests you, feel free to talk to me.
I dont bite...hard ^.-
Hello Phi! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome Phi!
Welcome to RPR 🙂
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for! If you're looking for RP's, I suggest looking for them in the "Looking For Roleplay" forum or making a post yourself!
Hey there Phi... Welcome to RPR !!!

I too am fairly new to RPR, and I too enjoy long-term co-writers... I enjoy ahistorical (google it, :) ), low fantasy, westerns, and Victorian steampunk stories, romantic, adventure, and suspense plots, and just being able to chat with folks.

Delving into RPR has been fun, challenging at times... but it's a great and interesting place to be !!!!

Oh and I don't bite either... just nibble... ;)

snoopy_welcome.gif
rolled 2d10 and got a natural 17.
8 9
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone(me included) or use the Help forum!
Hi Phi! Welcome to RPR!^^ I hope you enjoy your stay!
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR ! you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Hello there.
ukaJeeO.png

Hello and welcome to RPR! I hope you find what you're looking for -- Romance is a popular genre around here so check out the forums and see what sort of activity strikes your interest.

If you have any questions or want to know more, feel free to ask around. We're all a pretty good community and help folks out when we can! May you enjoy it here and get all the RPs! :D
Hey hi! Welcome to RPR!

This is my favorite Resource:
•.•*•*.•.*•*.•BB-CODE FORMAT TOOLS•.*•*.•.*•*•.•
6elf756i.gifHello! Welcome to RPRepository! I hope you like it here! Romance and drama are super fun, after all!
Welcome to the site!
Welcome to the RPR!📝✨
MissPhantom Topic Starter

Everyone is so kind here, such a fresh breath of air ♡
Welcome
Welcome

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello! ♡

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus