Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Where to go?

I was previously only roleplaying modern life rp on this group called Modern World, but it got archived by its owner. Best regards to Dawnia, and I hope she is doing well. However, I'm now confused on where to put my little OCs. I could start a group, but my worries are that no one might join. And, I do have ideas of creating a fictional town in Canada. I would also add that I'm American who knows a little bit about Canada.
I'll join if you make a group!
I'd be willing to join too! Provided it allows for a furry character (although, maybe I can come up with something to make him work if not)
Jaws Topic Starter

Thanks for the support, guys. Unfortunately, Joot, I do plan on making it 18+ and irl face claims which I had grow to like about Modern World. I personally felt comfortable rping with 18+ players even without NSFW.
Hi Jaws,

If you want to set up your fictional town in Canada and do need or want info, I’d be happy to help. I’m Canadian and have travelled to most provinces and one territory.

My DMs are set to friends only, but I can DM you if you like. :)
Jaws Topic Starter

Falyn wrote:
Hi Jaws,

If you want to set up your fictional town in Canada and do need or want info, I’d be happy to help. I’m Canadian and have travelled to most provinces and one territory.

My DMs are set to friends only, but I can DM you if you like. :)

Thank you! I really would like that. I do have some understanding about the provinces.
I sent you a DM. :)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Where to go?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus