Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Feed Activity

We can edit what we see from groups, I was wondering if it's possible to edit what we see from friends on our home page...

Sometimes my friends are very active, or replying a lot, or updating their status a lot and can be overtaking to the feed. I know you can hide them one by one, but I was thinking like... on social media where you can snooze someone's updates on your home?

Not sure if that would take a lot of effort but just crossed my mind the other day.

To my friends: No you are not currently doing that, I was just thinking about it the other day when updating my group settings, lol.
I've thought about that too! I know you can hide their activity from them or their characters, but sometimes.. Would be nice to be able to choose not to idk see forum posting from specific people, but still their statuses and such or character ties or smth more specific like that.
I usually haven't been bothered, but I know there has been a few times I wanted that feature, but I can't remember the details atm

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Feed Activity

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus