Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Newcomer to site, long-time Roleplayer

Hello!

I am new to this site but have been roleplaying since 2015. I used to RP on Quotev (iykyk) but fell off when adulting took precedence. I love making characters and creating lore for them but really want to be able to flesh them out more through RP.

I hope to be able to utilize this site and find enjoyment in RP again!
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for! If you're looking for RP's, I suggest looking for them in the "Looking For Roleplay" forum or making a post yourself!
e32dcfaf8dc7b3eccd3d3ea1aff3546c.gif

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Welcome! I'm happy your here. I've been with this site for awhile and I've had so much fun. I hope you have fun too. ♥
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll find the enjoyment again, enjoy the site and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or are unsure about something, feel free to ask someone(me included) or use the Help forum!
Welcome JJ (is it okay if I call you that?)

Hope you find what you're looking for.
Jinxed_Jester Topic Starter

I've never had anyone use that nickname that's super cute! Thank you!
ukaJeeO.png

Goodness me, another refugee -- welcome, welcome! I hope RPR is exactly what you're looking for on your grand return. It's got forums, chat, and even an unofficial Discord server, if I'm not mistaken. A lot of folks utilize RPR as a means to archive their characters and link to them where ever they go, but we have a lot to offer in the site itself! I highly suggest you check out the Forum Games. You may hit it off with a fellow writer!

If you have any confusion or questions, feel free to reach out to any one of us. We're a good ol' crew and we try to help new faces transition smoothly. :) Take care and have a good 'un out there!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Newcomer to site, long-time Roleplayer

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus