Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Way to finally be active, Olivia.

Well actually I've been a member here for a while but just now got around to being any degree of active. Not all my characters have had profiles made and the characters that are here aren't all complete but YEP. xD so hey! I like plot-driven rps and prefer one on ones just for convenience, but I don't hate group rps.

So I don't have much else to say, just thought I'd post a little introduction. If anyone has any cool ideas for rp, I like to hear them too. Personally I prefer fantasy since most of my characters are covered in fur! So, hey everyone! :D
Oliviiiiaaaaa! You're the one from Northkeep, right? Right? Oh please don't let me have a case of mistaken identity or I'll feel silly for the whole dang day!

Either way HELLO THERE welcome to being active and such! :D We're glad to have you~! <3
olivia Topic Starter

Yep! I played there as Jhu and Reinheld ^^ Glad to hear from you!
YOU! Jhu! Huzzah! Now I won't feel silly for the rest of the day! :D How are you doing~?
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Welcome to RPR, Olivia :)
olivia Topic Starter

I'm great! Just waiting for the repair guys to get here to replace the battery in my loudly chirping smoke alarm >> Something they said they did last week but LIES.

Because I need to go out and get some food, but I don't want those guys in here without me.

Yourself?
olivia Topic Starter

And thank you, Darth Angelus! ^^
Kim Site Admin

Well hello there! Nice to see you out and about on the forums. :D
olivia Topic Starter

Hello! Yeah normally forums aren't my thing at all, but that's only because every time I used them in the past they became inactive! I'll be giving it a shot around here since there seems to be a lot of active and friendly people. ^^
Kim Site Admin

*knocks on wood* There's usually at least a few people bouncing around the forums here, even at crazy hours. :)

Sometime you can also catch people live in this thread. Just press the big red "Launch chat" button at the top of the page.
olivia wrote:
I'm great! Just waiting for the repair guys to get here to replace the battery in my loudly chirping smoke alarm >> Something they said they did last week but LIES.

Because I need to go out and get some food, but I don't want those guys in here without me.

Yourself?

Pfft my dad could have that fixed for you in a jiffy, I bet! (You'll have to provide the plane ticket money for him to get over there, though)

Anyway I'm good! I just ate one o' Taco Bell's XXL chalupas. Wooow that thing was huge. But delish.

And darn tootin' we're active and friendly! I give everyone a shot o' some o' our southern hospitality before they log on an' post!
olivia Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
*knocks on wood* There's usually at least a few people bouncing around the forums here, even at crazy hours. :)

Sometime you can also catch people live in this thread. Just press the big red "Launch chat" button at the top of the page.

Oh cool thank you! :D I'll be sure and check out that thread, hopefully this weekend after I do my tests and my obnoxious physics homework. If I do it now I might just never get this studying done.
Quote:
Pfft my dad could have that fixed for you in a jiffy, I bet! (You'll have to provide the plane ticket money for him to get over there, though)

Anyway I'm good! I just ate one o' Taco Bell's XXL chalupas. Wooow that thing was huge. But delish.

And darn tootin' we're active and friendly! I give everyone a shot o' some o' our southern hospitality before they log on an' post!

Psh I barely have the cash to make rent. I finally got something to eat though, just had to make a Nutella and banana sandwich xD; GUYS STILL AREN'T HERE YET THOUGH. Alarm stopped chirping too, but I'm going to make sure they change the battery this time. Last time they probably just showed up, it didn't chirp, so they just left without doing jack squat.
*Flail* HI!! I KNOW YOU!! :D
It's awesome to see you on RPR! :D
olivia Topic Starter

You sure do! xD And thank you!
Welcome to the chat :) I'm really new here myself, but everyone has been super friendly so far. Hope you have lots of fun! I know I am! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Way to finally be active, Olivia.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus