Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Gots the need to Roleplay

LittleLuckyRed1

Hello,hello. I joined five days ago :D you can call meh Red, or my full username. I really don't care either way. Just wanted to find some good rp partners, anyone interested ?I really don't roleplay much, figured now would be a good time to start.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Hi Red and welcome to RPR!

Feel free to look around, join the chat and check out some of the RP threads. I'm sure you'll find people to RP with! :)

What kind of settings do you enjoy?
Kim Site Admin

Hello LuckyRed! It is so good to have you with us. :) It looks like you've already put a lot of work into creating characters, and I see your profile says you are a writer working on your first novel. I'm getting all kinds of excited for NaNoWriMo at the moment, perhaps you'll join us in some online write-ins during November? :)

It looks as if you haven't found how to use templates yet to change the look of your character sites. Try clicking the pencil next to one of them, and then picking the mirror icon. Then you'll have tons of options for how the character's profile ought to look.
LittleLuckyRed1 Topic Starter

Thanks kim for telling me about the templates, I will have to check them out. November write-ins huh? Sounds fun!! Oh and Darth, I enjoy fantasy settings like the dark ages, and all that medival stuff. I also enjoy sci- fi settings as well :)
Yuka

Welcome to RPR :3
Welcome to RPR! And RP? I'm totally there! :D Take a look at my characters and see if any of them might be fun for you to RP with. If you don't find any you really like, send me a message and I might just make one for you! :3
Welcome! It's pretty fun here, I'm fairly new myself but if you're looking for some rp feel free to browse my characters listed on here. A few are still getting their profiles together, and there are still some I haven't added. But let me know! And of course welcome again and have fun!
Welcome! I'm pretty new to the site myself, but I'm always up for rp :) Everyone here is pretty friendly too! :D
*Waves* welcome to RPR! :D hehe the awesome-est place on earth! heh

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Gots the need to Roleplay

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus