Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Falderan (played by Dreath) Topic Starter

Not long after while deep in thought they arrive at the house.
"Alright, let's get this over with."Traxton said getting out of the car.

"So anything else I should know before going in?"
"Not that I'm aware of."Traxton said, walking up to the porch and knocking on the door.

After several seconds a tall man being in his early forties opens it. "Yea how can I help you?" He says a slight beer belly and wearing a yellow shirt and navy pants. "We are detectives Traxton and Falderan." I say pointing to us both to introduce. "We are here to talk to you about the childhood incident where your kid. Disappeared." Fal said calmly giving over the information.
"Oh... uh, wasn't that case closed?"The man asked. "We recently re opened it."Traxton replied.

"May we come in?" Fal asks. "Yes sure. Come in what do you want to know?" He asks not showing much emotional responses like others had.
"We just want to know if you could recall anything unusual from the day the children went missing."Traxton said.

"Could you be more specific? Its hard to recall what was out of the normal on a day when your whole life starts falling apart." He says a perk in his chin as he looks at us.
"Uh... did you notice anyone unusual that day? Maybe someone working at the pizzeria or that was following you around maybe?"Traxton asked.

"Well it was my first time going there. Everything I would assume normal. Staff walking around in the kitchen and doing what I guessed was daily things. The animatronics worked even though they are creepy they still worked and moved as I was told is normal and good." He says with a fair memory of it.
"Did any employees or anything else particularly stick out to you?"Traxton asked.

"Stick out? I noticed nothing out of the ordinary. Since it all seemed normal being my first visit." He lays back and having a drink. "Could you suggest anything that could be off?"
"Well, people that were following you... uh.... Another person we interviewed said he noticed someone in purple with a creepy smile."Traxton said.

"Well everyone seemed to be in purple for the uniform. A creepy smile? I don't think I saw anyone like that. There was one guy who walked out the back seeming to be in a good mood. But he was talking to other employees so likely they where just joking."
"Alright. Are you sure nothing else seemed to be unusual, based off your knowledge?"Traxton asked.

"Again I have no idea what was usual for that place. Could have been all odd or normal for all I know. Why don't you look into employees at the time?" He says looking at the two of us. Fal finishes taking a few small notes and thinking about what he heard. "Well thanks for the information. If you have anything else please call us?" Fal says handing a card to him. "Well if you insist." He says taking it.
"Thank you for your time."Traxton said as he and Fal left. "Think we should get a list of employees from that year? Assumign they still have it that is."Traxton said.

"Yea but first the station. I have a few more broader files I will need to get." I say leaving the house and entering the car ready to drive off.
Traxton nodded. "Alright."Traxton said, getting in as well.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus